Skip to main content

"I figure some days I just open my mouth to change feet"-Dennis Meech

That ones for you Pops haha. 

It's a pretty accurate statement regarding my life, but light-hearted because, despite the daily foot-in-mouth moments, my heart is light. The biggest and best announcement from this week is.... JOSEPH IS GETTING BAPTIZED!! I know! can you believe it!?!? 

2nd announcement.. we're being doubled out.. Sister Glover is going to Moses Lake and I am going to Selah... I was in the Selah stake when I started my mission and now I'll be going back, but in a different ward, so that's gonna be STRANGE. but exciting!! I'm going to miss Goldendale, I just hope the Elders they are bringing in will be what this wonderful place needs. 

3rd and final topic.. STEVE. Steve is my most favorite person in Goldendale. He is so prepared to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ. He loves the Book of Mormon and reads it all the time(over the phone with us and when he can't sleep even) and his prayers are so sincere. He know the Christ is the only way that he will get to where he needs/wants to be so he can be baptized and he wants it so bad. He's also one of the cutest old men ever lol. I love him. And sad as it is that we have to leave him here, I'm not worried about him, the Lords got him.

That's all folks!
Talk later!
Sister Shuldberg

p.s. other fun quote from this week: "I'm kinda busy trimming my medical marijuana" *throws door open* oh the joys of the legal system










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kind of a walking area...

Hi friends! So I don't actually know how to condense everything that I want to share into a feasible email, so just a disclaimer: I totally don't expect you to read all of this. It's a heck of a lot of information. SOO... We got to go to the temple on Tuesday! As a mission we get to go once every six months, usually in October and April. Our zone all went together to the Columbia River temple, which is way tiny, but it was so wonderful. After a crazy week of so much new and nothing familiar, the temple was way nice to get to recuperate a little.  Wednesday was really chill. We got to brush horses which I loved. they are so calm, at least the ones Sue lets us brush, and it's nice to do something that doesn't require a whole lot of thinking. Sue, the owner of the ranch we went to is so loving and she's kinda hilarious too. She calls us her missionaries or her sisters and says a prayer with us every time we come.  Thursday.. we got Margaret back on d...

"Hi Girls!!"

HI Friends! So, no I'm not calling you all girls, ANA WAS BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY! and Sister Zollinger and I spent like 20 minutes trying to imitate how she says "girls" cause she's from the Dominican Republic and it sounds great. That's the way she always greets us :) Love her. Her baptism was absolutely wonderful. the Spirit was so strong and we were all crying, and grinning and ahhh it was so powerful.  Some weird things have happened this week. Tuesday at 12:30AM I woke up and started planning for the day, I woke Sister Zollinger and was so urgent about getting it done until she was like "WE'LL PLAN AT 6:30 WHEN WE USUALLY PLAN". yup. Guess I'm Just too excited about all things missionary. whoops.  Margaret is moved out!! Her new apartment isn't in our area, so we have to give her to another set of missionaries :(, but now she can be baptized!! whoo and we can still go to it, holla. Thanksgiving was grand. We went...

Week 2

Heyo! So this email is prolly gonna be just as harebrained as the last one 'cause I'm still working out the kinks of timing and putting my thoughts in order. So, this is my last Pday in the MTC.. we leave at 230AM next Tuesday, I don't know what that'll mean for emails but there will be another eventually, no worries. Couple things, actually a bunch of things: 1: Sister Cannell drinks chocolate milk WITH ICE. I know weird, but I've decided to be the bigger person and look past it(that's a joke, I love her, it's hard not being able to put a little bit of sarcasm in my emails) 2: Anyone and everyone, please feel free to write/email me, I love hearing about like anything right now haha 3: Role playing is a total blessing, Sister Cannell is pretty shy and it's really helped her come out of her shell a bunch plus it helps to keep me from rambling like I do. 4: Speaking of my rambling, we watched this Elder Holland talk about opening your mou...