Skip to main content

Hi Friends!


Hi Friends!


Getting a new companion is the weirdest thing. At first it just felt like an extended exchange, but then she stayed and stayed. Every once in a while, I'd look at her and be like waitttt, somethings not right here, just because I'm so used to Sister Zollinger. But Sister Fleming is seriously amazing. She's so sweet and understanding and she just jumps right in to everything. I'm so excited to work with her. In the last 4 1/2 days, she's already taught me so much about missionary work in general and about the kind of missionary I want to be. Change breeds growth am I right?

This week was a lot of try-bys and working with Less Active members. It felt like my week of major Personal study too. Its so powerful! Guys seriously, daily study and prayer make all the difference. Anything that's on your mind can be resolved, any questions answered, and just oh my gosh. I gained a lot of new favorite scriptures this week. 

I don't have a whole lot of time left, but I will say this: I know prayers are answered and he knows what you need. If you will just trust Him, nothing can go wrong. Trust Him, trust the Spirit, and trust yourself.

He loves you and I love you!
Sister Shuldberg




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Heyo! So this email is prolly gonna be just as harebrained as the last one 'cause I'm still working out the kinks of timing and putting my thoughts in order. So, this is my last Pday in the MTC.. we leave at 230AM next Tuesday, I don't know what that'll mean for emails but there will be another eventually, no worries. Couple things, actually a bunch of things: 1: Sister Cannell drinks chocolate milk WITH ICE. I know weird, but I've decided to be the bigger person and look past it(that's a joke, I love her, it's hard not being able to put a little bit of sarcasm in my emails) 2: Anyone and everyone, please feel free to write/email me, I love hearing about like anything right now haha 3: Role playing is a total blessing, Sister Cannell is pretty shy and it's really helped her come out of her shell a bunch plus it helps to keep me from rambling like I do. 4: Speaking of my rambling, we watched this Elder Holland talk about opening your mou...

Kind of a walking area...

Hi friends! So I don't actually know how to condense everything that I want to share into a feasible email, so just a disclaimer: I totally don't expect you to read all of this. It's a heck of a lot of information. SOO... We got to go to the temple on Tuesday! As a mission we get to go once every six months, usually in October and April. Our zone all went together to the Columbia River temple, which is way tiny, but it was so wonderful. After a crazy week of so much new and nothing familiar, the temple was way nice to get to recuperate a little.  Wednesday was really chill. We got to brush horses which I loved. they are so calm, at least the ones Sue lets us brush, and it's nice to do something that doesn't require a whole lot of thinking. Sue, the owner of the ranch we went to is so loving and she's kinda hilarious too. She calls us her missionaries or her sisters and says a prayer with us every time we come.  Thursday.. we got Margaret back on d...

"Love God with all your heart.."

Hi Friends! It has been a week. dang.  We got to do a whole lot of service this week which was really fun. It's kinda wonderful to get to think all about someone else even for just an hour. I do a heck of a lot of thinking in a day, so I need a break sometimes and service is the way to do it. The great thing is, if you're doing it right, more than just the service projects feel like service, practically all we do as missionaries is serve, so I get to think about others all the time! yay! One of the things we got to do was go brush horses at Hart Ranch. Sue Hart, the owner, is super sweet and she gave us those gloves as a Christmas gift and we're going back this week to help her put up all her Christmas stuff cause she's getting kinda old, plus we love to do that.  I'm coming up on 3 months and since Sister Zollinger is very likely going to be leaving Terrace Heights at the end of this transfer, I've been thinking a lot about what I've learne...